|Type of Product :||ABC Fire Extinguisher|
|Sub Type :||Stored Pressure|
|Capacity :||9 kg|
|Jet Length (Meters) :||2-6 mtr|
|Propelling gas (Nitrogen) :||15 Bar|
As per UFS's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- UFS dry powder type extinguishers are designed for protection of light and ordinary hazards.
- Suitable for A,B,C & E fire classes such as wood, paper, plastic, rubber, flammable liquids, gases and electric fire.
- Reliable components are carefully chosen to give maximum efficiency along with high quality agent to achieve high performance.
- Deep drawn container made of high tensile cold rolled sheet.
- Minimum welding points to give attractive appearance.
- UFS Extinguishers pressurized to 15 bar and 100 % leakage tested.
- The epoxy powder coating of 50 to 90 micron thickness provides inner & outer surface of the body.
- The easy squeeze grip type control valve provides for quick activation of the Extinguisher.
- Easy operation, maintenance, refilling and service.
- UFS extinguishers designed in compliance with BIS Standards.
Please Note: Product may differ (eg. colour) from the product Image displayed on website. Kindly check the technical specifications provided in description to make better purchase decision.
|Type of Product||ABC Fire Extinguisher|
|Sub Type||Stored Pressure|
|Jet Length (Meters)||2-6 mtr|
|Propelling gas (Nitrogen)||15 Bar|
|Test Pressure Kgf/Cm²||35 Bar|
|Cylindrical Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Hose / Nozzle (mm)||Hose 400 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C|
|Fire Rating||3A 34B|
|Average Discharge Time (s)||13|
|Model No||UFS 0109|
Rs. 3272 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 3,272 (5.16 % OFF) 178