|Type of Product :||Process Source|
|Voltage Range :||100mV to 10V|
|Current Source :||20mA|
|Model No :||11+|
|Resistance Source :||400Ω to 20kΩ|
As per Metravi's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- High Acuuracy of 0.02% for source, 6 digits display for source.
- Source: DC Voltage, DC current, resistance, simulating transmitter, temperature (thermocouple/resistance temperature detector), frequency, pulse, contact.
- Provides 25% step or 100% step DC current output manually or automatically.
- TC source terminals and built-in lead connector of same temperature (RJ compensation with auto-reference joint point); the unit can be converted between °C and °F.
- Outside place temperature detector with high accuracy of ± 2°C.
- Big LCD can display the TC/RTD value and voltage/resistance value, mA value and mA% value corresponding simultaneously.
- Carefully designed key layout, each pair of increase/decrease key correspond with the set value on the LCD.
- It can be calibrated without open the cover of the calibrator.
- White LED backlight with auto turn off, and auto turn off the power, it is suitable for use on locale.
These specifications assume :
- A1 -year calibration cycle
- An operating temperature of 18°C to 28°C (64.4°F~82.4°F)
- Relative humidity of 35% to 70% (non-condensing)
Accuracy is expressed as ± (percentage of set value + percentage of range)
|Type of Product||Process Source|
|Voltage Range||100mV to 10V|
|Resistance Source||400Ω to 20kΩ|
Rs. 54289 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 54,289