|Type of Product :||Digital Storage Oscilloscope|
|Bandwidth :||50 MHz|
|Vertical Resolution :||8 Bit|
|Record Lenght :||Sampling point of 2 x 521k|
|Model No :||DSO-5050E|
As per Metravi's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
DSO-5000E Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope provides simple front panel with clear functions to users for all basic operations. Scale and position of various channels can provide intuitional operation to meet usage habits of traditional instruments, Users can use it skillfully without learning and being familier with operation for a long time. Users can also press AUTO key directly to accelerate adjustment and facilitate measurement. Appropriate waveform and gear setup can be shown on the instrument panel. DSO-5000E Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope also has high-performance indicators and powerful functions to fulfill measurement tasks quickly besides easy usage. Quicker signals can be observed by DSO-5000E Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope by real-time sampling of 250MS/s or 500MS/s (or 1GS/s) and equivalent sampling of 25GS /s (or 50GS/s). It can capture and analyze waveform easily by powerful trigger and analysis capacity. Users can also observe and analyze signal problems quickly and clearly by clear LCD display and mathematical calculation function. We can see that such series of Digital Storage Oscilloscope can meet your measurement requirements by following performance.
- Double Analog Channels.
- High-resolution colorful LCD display system with esolution of 400 X 240 (or 800 X 480).
- To support plug and play USB storage instrument to communicate with computer.
- Automatic waveform and status setup.
- Waveform, setup, bitmap storage, waveform and setup reoccurrence.
- Elaborate view window extension function for delicate analysis of waveform details and profile.
- Automatic measurement of 28 kinds of waveform parameters.
- Automatic cursor tracing and measurement function.
- Unique waveform recording and playback functions.
- Embedded FFT.
- Multiple mathematical calculation functions (including +, -, X, ÷ ) for waveform.
- Edge, video, pulse width and ALT TRIG functions.
- Multi-language menu display.
- Average Rate : N can be selected from 2,4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256 after sampling all channels for N times at the same time.
- Probe Attenuation Coefficient : 1 x, 10 x, 100 x and 1000 x.
- (Typical) delay between Channelsl : 150ps.
- Precision of sampling rate and delay time : ± 50ppm (for any interval of at least 1ms).
- Measurement precision (full band width) for interval (DT) : Single mode: ±(1 Sampling interval + 50ppm x reading +0.6ms) > 16 average values: ± ( 1 Sampling interval + 50ppm x reading +0.4ms).
- Analog digital converter (A/D) : 8-bit resolution with synchronous sampling for 2 channels.
|Type of Product||Digital Storage Oscilloscope|
|Vertical Resolution||8 Bit|
|Record Lenght||Sampling point of 2 x 521k|
|Max Input Voltage(V)||400V (DC + AC peak value and input impedance of 1MW)|
|Waveform||Sin (x) / x|
|Input Impedence||1±2% MΩ for parallel connection to 24±3pF|
|Displacement Scope||± 10div|
|Input Coupling||DC , AC , GND|
|Low-freequency response||≤ 10Hz (in BNC)|
Rs. 21868 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 21,868 (8.00 % OFF) 1,902