|Type :||Clamp on Ground Resistance Tester with Leakage Current|
|Resolution :||0.001Ω to 20Ω|
|Weight :||1120 g|
|Model No :||CET-04|
As per Metravi's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
4 Digits LCD, 28mm Clamp Jaw Dia, Data Hold, Open Clamp Jaw Indication, Range 0.010 to 1000 Ohms. Maximum Resolution 0.001 Ohms. With Leakage Current Measurement up to 20A.
- Widely applied in ground resistance measurement, loop resistance measurement in fields such as electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, oil field, architecture and industrial electrical equipment.
- Can measure the leakage current of ground wire. Clamp Earth Resistance Tester measures the integrated value of ground resistance and resistance lead.
- When measuring ground system with loop, there is no need to disconnect the ground wire without auxiliary electrode, which means safer and faster.
- Clamp Earth Resistance Tester can measure the ground fault which can not be measured by traditional method, can apply in the occasion where traditional methods are Unworkable.
- The latest updated series Clamp Earth Resistance Testers have better performance: Boot up instantly, avoid boot up errors; More reliable battery cover, convenient to change battery; Wider range, larger memory; Optional RS232 interface, available to transfer data to PC and generate report files, easy to analyse or backup data.
- Clamp Jaw: 32mm.
- Display: 4 digit Backlit LCD.
- Resolution: 0.01 Ohms.
- Current range:0.00-20.00A.
- Resolution: 0.05mA.
- Storage of Measured Data: 99 Data.
- Setting of Resistance Alarm Critical Value: 1-199 Ohms.
- Setting Range of Current Alarm Critical Value：1-499mA.
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off.
|Type||Clamp on Ground Resistance Tester with Leakage Current|
|Resolution||0.001Ω to 20Ω|
|Resistance Range (Ohm)||0.010Ω to 1000Ω|
|Standards||0 to 20A|
Rs. 25640 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 25,640