As per Servo's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Servo Mesh SP 220 Oil Are Premium Quality Industrial Gear Lubricant Having Excellent Thermal And Oxidation Stability, Low Foaming Tendency And Provide Rust And Corrosion Protection. Servo Mesh SP Oil Are Recommended For All Heavy-Duty Enclosed Gear Drive With Circulation Or Splash Lubrication System Operating Under Heavy Or Shock Load Conditions Up To A Temperature Of 1000C. These Oil Can Also Be Used For Plain And Roller Bearing, Sliding Surfaces, Chain Drive, Sprocket, Flexible Coupling Employing Splash, Circulation Or Spray Lubrication System.
Performance Benefits :-
- Have reduced tendency to foam
- Provide high load carrying ability
- Ensure excellent wear protection
- Ensure long service life since they have good oxidation and thermal stability
- Minimise the formation of sludge and deposits, even at high bulk oil temperatures
- Ensure ready separation from water due to good demulsibility property
- Protect metals against rust and corrosion
- Applicaion :-
- Servomesh SP oils are particularly recommended for gear sets working under heavy or shock load conditions.
- These oils can be used in systems involving gears, plain bearings, roller bearings and sliding surfaces.
- They are also suitable for chain drives, sprockets, flexible couplings, plain and rolling element bearings employing splash, circulation and spray lubrication systems
Note: No door step delivery is avaiable on this product. Customer have to pick the barrel from his nearest transport office depending upon the pincode provided.
|Pour Point,°C Max.||(-) 3|
|Viscosity Index, Min.||90.0|
|Flash point (COC),°C Min.||232.0|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt @ 40 °C||198 - 242|
Ask for quote and we will call you back within 48 hours with best price available on this product