Servo Hp Gear 90(T) Gear Oil (210 L)
|Pour Point,°C Max. :||(-9)|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt @ 100°C :||16-18|
|Viscosity Index, Min. :||90.0|
|Flash point (COC),°C Min. :||180.0|
|Type :||Gear Oil|
Thanks for showing interest! We will let you know when this product is back in stock!
Meanwhile browse similar products
As per Servo's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Servo Gear HP 90 oil is an extreme pressure hypoid gear oil. This oil is blended from selected base stocks and contain specific additive package to provide extreme pressure, anti wear characteristics.
Performance Benefits :-
- Satisfy the lubrication requirements of a wide variety of gears.
- Provide protection against wear, due to good EP characteristics
- Give long service life even under high temperature operation since it has excellent oxidation stability
- Provide good protection against corrosion
- Applicaion :-
- Servo Gear HP oils are recommended for passenger car, bus and highway truck hypoid, spiral bevel and worm gear axles and also manual transmission for which an extreme pressure gear lubricant of this type is required.
- Servo Gear HP 80 is specially designed for power transmission units of vehicles operating at sub-zero temperatures.
Note: No door step delivery is avaiable on this product. Customer have to pick the barrel from his nearest transport office depending upon the pincode provided.
|Pour Point,°C Max.||(-9)|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt @ 100°C||16-18|
|Viscosity Index, Min.||90.0|
|Flash point (COC),°C Min.||180.0|
|Name||Hp Gear 90(T)|