As per Servo's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Servoprime oils premium quality lubricants especially formulated to give outstanding performance and long life in modern steam, gas and hydraulic turbines. Servoprime oils are manufactured from selectively refined distilled base stocks and contain carefully chosen antioxidant, rust inhibitor and defoamant additives. Servoprime LP oils are special purpose low pour turbine oils.
Performance Benefits :-
- Provide excellent long term protection against rust and corrosion
- Readily separate from water
- Ensure long service life since they possess outstanding oxidation stability
- Reduced tendency to foam
- Able to release entrained air at a rapid rate
- Applicaion :-
- Servoprime oils are recommended for use in the lubrication system of steam, gas and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions.
- In addition, Servoprime oils give outstanding performance in hydraulic systems, circulating lubrication systems, enclosed bearings and other industrial machines in which long trouble free service of lubricant is required.
- Servoprime LP oils are meant for low temperature applications such as Rotoflow expanders and Turbocompressors used in refrigeration applications
Note: No door step delivery is avaiable on this product. Customer have to pick the barrel from his nearest transport office depending upon the pincode provided.
|TBN mg KOH/gm||0.2|
|Viscosity Index, Min.||98.0|
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt @ 40 °C||42 - 50|
|Flash point (COC),°C Min.||200.0|
|Pour Point,°C Max.||(-) 6|
Ask for quote and we will call you back within 48 hours with best price available on this product