Neutron NXP-20 15000 RPM Planer
|Type of Product :||Planer|
|No Load Speed :||15000 RPM|
|Power Input :||710 W|
|Frequency :||50 Hz|
|Voltage :||230 V|
Thanks for showing interest! We will let you know when this product is back in stock!
Meanwhile browse similar products
As per Neutron's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- Planing is a manufacturing process of material removal in which the workpiece reciprocates against a stationary cutting tool producing a plane or sculpted surface.
- Planing is analogous to shaping.
- The main difference between these two processes is that in shaping the tool reciprocates across the stationary workpiece.
- Planing motion is the opposite of shaping.
- Both planing and shaping are rapidly being replaced by milling.
|Type of Product||Planer|
|No Load Speed||15000 RPM|
|Power Input||710 W|