As per Neutron's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- Planing is a manufacturing process of material removal in which the workpiece reciprocates against a stationary cutting tool producing a plane or sculpted surface.
- Planing is analogous to shaping.
- The main difference between these two processes is that in shaping the tool reciprocates across the stationary workpiece.
- Planing motion is the opposite of shaping.
- Both planing and shaping are rapidly being replaced by milling.
|Type of Product||Planer|
|No Load Speed||15000 RPM|
|Power Input||710 W|
Ask for quote and we will call you back within 48 hours with best price available on this product