Modi 2.5 x 350 mm Mild Steel Electrode STEELON STANDARD
- Type of Product : Mild Steel Electrode
- Model Name : STEELON STANDARD
- Electrode Dia. : 2.5 mm
- Electrode Length : 350 mm
- Composition : C 0.08%, Mn 0.44%, Si 0.22%, S 0.20%, P 0.02% More Details
Shipping Information: Dispatched between 4-7 days
As per Modi's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Frequently bought together
- Steelon Standard is a medium coated rutile type elect rode suitable for all position welding including vertical downward.
- Stable arc moderately fluid slag finely rippled bead makes the electrodes highly suitable for all welding shops.
- Weld metal is capable of meeting radiographic quality standard and gives excellent mechanical properties.
- Electrode Dia.: 2.5 mm
- Electrode Length: 350 mm
- Operating Current Range: 70-100 A
- Tensile Strength: 460-550 N/mm²
- IS Code: 814-2004 : ER 4211X
- Feature: Medium Coated Rutile Type Electrode Suitable For All Position Welding Including Vertical Downward, Stable Arc, Moderately Fluid Slag, Finely Rippled Bead
Price per piece: Rs. 3,045 (54.40 % OFF)