Buy Vibration Motor upto 20HP Online @ Best Price -Industrybuying
Have a question or want to place an order? Call our new helpline no. 011-30473000
Home Motors & Power Transmission Vibration Motors

Vibration Motors

(1-27 products of 27)

Buy Vibration Motors Online @ Best Price - Industrybuying

Dependency of humans on motors and what are the different types and applications of motors-

An electric motor is a device which is capable of turning electric energy into mechanical energy. This process is only possible with the help of electromagnetism. A generator converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. There are many benefits of electric motors and they are used according to their size and types.

Since ages, humans have been dependent upon motors. There are many things that can be accomplished only with the help of a motor. One of the basic uses of motor is extracting water from the ground level. Modern technology and innovations have made significant contributions in the development of motors and hence, improved its overall efficiency. The different types of motors can be classified as-

  • Direct current motor.
  • Alternate current motor.
  • Special motor such as vibration motors.

Lets us now talk about the efficiency of the motors-

A motor is capable of doing plenty of things. There are many applications of motors in different gadgets such as fans, vacuum cleaners, pumps and even toothbrushes. The expected efficiency rate of the motor is considered to be 80% in which the rest 20% of the efficiency is lost to sound and heat.

Some of the uses of motors are mentioned below-

Use of motors in houses-

Many households use motors to pump up the level of water in the house. Motors are used to draw out water from underground or/and to store water in overhead tanks.

Different shapes and sizes-

Do not get confused with the shape and size of the motor. There are many different models which are for different functions. Information about the right motor and its correct installation can be taken from an online expert. There are different websites which provide the right information about the use and installation of the motor.

Types of vibration motors -

ERM – Known as an eccentric rotating mass vibration motor, this motor uses an unbalanced mass over a DC motor. On its rotation, it creates a force that gets converted into vibrations.

LRA – Known as a linear resonant actuator, this type of motor contains a miniscule internal mass that comes attached to a spring. This spring is responsible for creating a force at the time of motor running.

The Best Vibration Motors with Industrybuying.com

Our portal Industrybuying.com remains stocked with the best kinds of motors for domestic as well as industrial use. You can easily browse through our catalogue and place an order in no time. Get a complete range of single phase motor, general purpose motor, dc motors, motor starter and many more. And also find the best deals on top brands of vibration motors such as Crompton greaves, Eagle, Mxvolt.  Our staff will have your product delivered by undertaking strict quality measures as soon as possible.

Please share your feedback and help us improve!

Thank You

for your valuable feedback

Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.

Forgot Password

Reset Password


Your password has been reset successfully.
To sign in with your new password,

Do you want to add Nestle 3 Options Coffee Tea Vending Machine to cart?
Enter Details for faster checkout




OR
Sign In with your Industrybuying Account
Thanks for submitting your feedback! Rate recent shopping experiences

Rate your shopping experience

Based on shopping experience of how likely are you to recommend industrybuying to a friend or colleague?

Not at all
May be
Yes, for Sure!
Thanks for submitting your feedback!