Rotary Hydraulic Cylinder
Explore a Wide Range of SRC & HUR Series Rotary Hydraulic Cylinder @ Industrybuying
Explaining rotary hydraulic cylinder
Rotary hydraulic cylinders are used for activating power chucks on any machine. Hydraulic cylinders are available with and without see through-holes. The design of the cylinder is compact. This helps in low mass as well as a moment of inertia. The cylinder is made of hardened and ground steel and its components allow the cylinder to work for a very long period of time under normal operations terms. The cylinder performs safely and remains stable even at high-speed rotations.
Different varieties of rotary hydraulic cylinders and their features
There are various designs of hydraulic rotary cylinders available in the market. Few of them are described below-
- M High speed through-hole rotary hydraulic cylinder- this cylinder is compact. It is lightweight and stable. Because of its stability, the burden of the machine is reduced while rotating at high speed. It has a 20% bigger bore in diameter than most of the cylinders. The large bore utilizes the machinery to its full capacity. The safety structure is well-built. The gripping force can be retained by check valve.
- ML-CM.B Extra-large through-hole rotary hydraulic cylinder- it has the capability for large bore power chucks. The body is made of special aluminium alloy and steel. It is also lightweight to reduce spindle load. The thrust force maintains within check valves. It is equipped with coolant collector as well as detective plate and has the proximity switch and mounting bolts.
- MM Super high-speed through-hole compact rotary hydraulic cylinder- it is very lightweight for reducing the spindle load while rotating at very high speed. It has a safety auto-lock system. In a case of power failure, it uses a pressure relief valve. It has been installed with a rear lock.
- MS-C Non-through-hole rotary hydraulic cylinder – it has valve and switch brackets with a detective plate and built-in safety check valves. It also covers proximity switches.
- MH Nonthrough-hole rotary hydraulic cylinder- it is compact and lightweight and has low inertia. It is made of aluminium alloy. It has a high speed and is lightweight in design in order to reduce spindle load. It maintains an outstanding stability while performing high-velocity operations. It has seals as well as high accuracy surface look on components. These two factors ensure the long life of a cylinder.
Excellent collection of Rotary Hydraulic Cylinders at industrybuying.com
At industrybuying.com, full specifications and details of products are provided. The customers have the option of selecting Rotary Hydraulic Cylinders from a wide range by simply browsing the portal from anywhere. This makes shopping hassle-free. You can also find famous brands such Crystal, Insize, Yuzuki, Bharat Tools and Yamayo all under a single roof. Get the complete range of pneumatic cylinder at Industrybuying.com allows consumers to keep track of their order and helps them in knowing the progress of order delivery.
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.