BTH BLY5-1C-S-CM4L 24 VDC Relay
|Type of Product :||Relay|
|Pole & Throw Configuration :||SPDT|
|Rated Voltage :||24 VDC|
|Rated Coil Current (mA at 50 Hz) :||120 mA|
|Coil Resistance :||750 Ω|
Thanks for showing interest! We will let you know when this product is back in stock!
Meanwhile browse similar products
As per BTH's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- Resistive Load 10A 28VDC/240AC.
- Max. Switching Voltage 300VAC/125VDC.
- Max Swithing Current 20 Amp, Max Switching power 5540VA/560W.
- Contact Resistance 100mΩ, Operate Time 20ms, Release Time 15ms.
- Rotatory button Allows for manual operation of relay without the need for coil power.
- Flag indicator: Shows relay status in manual or powered condition.
|Type of Product||Relay|
|Pole & Throw Configuration||SPDT|
|Rated Voltage||24 VDC|
|Rated Coil Current (mA at 50 Hz)||120 mA|
|Coil Resistance||750 Ω|
|Power Consumption||0.77-0.9 W|
|Max. Voltage||110% of Rated voltage|
|Shock Resistance||Destruction: 1,000 m/s²|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 50°C|
|Relative humidity||5 - 85%|
|Features||LED status lamp: Shows coil ON/OFF status, ideal in low light conditions. DC: bi-polar LED. Finger-grip cover: Allows operator to remove relays from sockets more easily than conventional relays.The relay can be assembled by the various kinds of sockets and adapters ,it will be used conveniently.|
|Dielectric Strength||1500 VAC for 1 min|
|Rated Current (A)||20 A|
Rs. 679 (Extra 28.00% GST! Know More)Price per pack Rs. 339 (13.00 % OFF) 101