Netgear ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch With Internal Antenna - GS728TP
|Type of Product :||Switch|
|Sub Type :||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch|
|Other Security Features :||? 802.1x authentication ? DHCP Filtering ? Port-based security by locked MAC ? ACL filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC and IP addresses|
|In the Box :||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, Power cord, Rack-mounting kit, Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides, Web-management user manual, Smart Control Center (SCC) software and user guide|
|Power Supply :||Internal: 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
As per Netgear's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
- Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modes.
- 801.2x Flow Control.
- Dynamic MAC address management.
- IEEE802.1Q-based VLAN.
- Auto Voice VLAN.
- Auto Video VLAN (selected models).
- VLAN routing (selected models).
- QoS based on WRR, strict priority, or both.
- Port-based and IEEE801.2p-based QoS.
- TCP/UDP-based QoS.
- IPv4 and IPv6-based QoS.
- DSCP Support.
- Rate Limiting (egress only).
- Link Aggregation and LACP.
Disclaimer: The above item is non-refundable. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any operational concerns you may experience with the purchased item.< /p>
Disclaimer: The above item can be returned only if found dead on arrival. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any concerns you may experience with the purchased item thereafter. Please contact the manufacturer should you encounter any problems with the product.
|Type of Product||Switch|
|Sub Type||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch|
|Other Security Features||? 802.1x authentication ? DHCP Filtering ? Port-based security by locked MAC ? ACL filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC and IP addresses|
|In the Box||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch, Power cord, Rack-mounting kit, Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides, Web-management user manual, Smart Control Center (SCC) software and user guide|
|Power Supply||Internal: 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-SX/LX, IEEE 802.3ae 10-Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad Trunking (LACP), IEEE 802.1AB LLDP with ANSI/TIA-1057 (LLDP-MED), IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, IEEE 802.3 af (PoE)|
|LAN / WAN||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Operating Humidity||95% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||Operating Temperature: 32? to 122?F (0? to 50?C), Storage Temperature: -40? to 158?F (-20? to 70?C)|
|Other Features||Better PoE functions, enhanced performance and usability. Designed for the converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform for network efficiency. Operational cost savings. Ease of management.|
|Certification||CE mark, commercial, FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A, Class A EN 55022 (CISPR 22) Class A, Class A C-Tick, EN 50082-1, EN 55024, CCC|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports, 4 x 100/1000X Fiber SFP ports (Dedicated)|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||440 x 257 x 44 mm|
|Return Policy||Returnable if Defected|
Rs. 21960 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 21,960