Netgear ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch - GS110 TP
|Type of Product :||Switch|
|Sub Type :||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch|
|Operating System :||Windows|
|In the Box :||ProSafe 8-port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit Fiber SFP (GS110TP), AC adapter, Rubber footpads, Wall-mount kit, Resource CD, Installation guide|
|Supported Software :||Internet Explorer 5.0 or Higher, Netscape 6.0 or Higher|
As per Netgear's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability.
- They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform.
- These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management.
- This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options.
- All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
- These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
Disclaimer: The above item is non-refundable. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any operational concerns you may experience with the purchased item.< /p>
Disclaimer: The above item can be returned only if found dead on arrival. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any concerns you may experience with the purchased item thereafter. Please contact the manufacturer should you encounter any problems with the product.
|Type of Product||Switch|
|Sub Type||ProSafe Gigabit PoE Smart Switch|
|In the Box||ProSafe 8-port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit Fiber SFP (GS110TP), AC adapter, Rubber footpads, Wall-mount kit, Resource CD, Installation guide|
|Supported Software||Internet Explorer 5.0 or Higher, Netscape 6.0 or Higher|
|Power Supply||48V DC, 1.25A|
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X, IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control, IEEE 802.3af (DTE Power Via MDI)|
|LAN / WAN||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Operating Humidity||Operating humidity: 90% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing, Storage humidity: 95% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||Operating Temperature: 32? to 104?F (0? to 40?C), Storage Temperature: -40? to 158?F (-20? to 70?C)|
|Other Features||? Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward. ? Bandwidth: 20Gbps full duplex. ? Network latency: Less than 4 ?s for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for 1000Mbps to 1000Mbps transmission. ? Buffer memory: 512KB embedded memory per unit. ? Address database size: 4k media access control (MAC) addresses per system. ? Mean time between failures (MTBF): 157,004 hours (~18 years). ? Acoustic noise: 0 dB.|
|Certification||CE mark, commercial, FCC Part 15 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-Tick|
|Ports||Eight (8) 10/100/1000Mbps autosensing + 2 Gigabit SFP uplinks|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||236 x 101.6 x 27 mm|
|Model No||GS110 TP|
|Return Policy||Returnable if Defected|