Netgear Speed 300 Mbps N300 Wireless Router - JWNR2010
|Type of Product :||Router|
|Sub Type :||Wireless Router|
|Firewall :||Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)|
|Operating System :||Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux|
|Frequency :||2.4 GHz|
Thanks for showing interest! We will let you know when this product is back in stock!
Meanwhile browse similar products
As per Netgear's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- The ideal router for the well-connected and well-entertained home.
- Designed to deliver the performance needed for applications such as HD streaming, online gaming, and fast downloading.
- The N300 Wireless Router offers speeds of up to 300 Mbps, external 5dBi antennas for improved WiFi coverage.
- Live Parental Controls for safer web surfing on connected devices.
- N300 WiFi speed—faster downloads and smoother online gaming.
- 5dBi Antennas for excellent range and coverage.
- Easy install and easy Push N Connect WiFi connections.
- Live Parental Controls.
Disclaimer: The above item is non-refundable. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any operational concerns you may experience with the purchased item.< /p>
Disclaimer: The above item can be returned only if found dead on arrival. Industrybuying does not bear any responsibility for any concerns you may experience with the purchased item thereafter. Please contact the manufacturer should you encounter any problems with the product.
|Type of Product||Router|
|Sub Type||Wireless Router|
|Firewall||Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux|
|Number of Antenna||2|
|Number of LAN ports||4|
|Number of WAN ports||1|
|Other Security Features||Denial-of-service (DoS) Attack Prevention, Exposed Host (DMZ) for Secure Gaming, Guest network access, Live Parental Controls|
|In the Box||N300 Wireless Router with External Antennas (JWNR2010), Ethernet Cable, Installation Guide, Power Adapter|
|Installation Features||Push 'N' Connect Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)|
|Supported Software||Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4 or Higher|
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|LAN / WAN||10/100 Mbps|
|Other Features||Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection|
|Ports||Five (5) 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology|
|Buttons||Power, WPS/Reset Button|
|Memory||4 MB flash and 32 MB RAM|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||173 x 140 x 35 mm|
|Return Policy||Returnable if Defected|