Everything You Need to Know About Toucher Magnets
They are permanent magnets that can hold onto metal surfaces with magnetic fixtures. They come in different shapes and sizes, with some having a lifting magnet to help with picking up metal objects. The strength of magnetic fixtures is determined by a field metre.
These magnetic magnets are used as magnetic holders in various industries, such as manufacturing and construction, where they are used as magnetic holders for various applications, such as keeping metal objects in place during production or installation.
The permanent magnetism of magnetic fixtures which is measured by a gauss meter makes them a highly versatile and helpful tool for various purposes. Magnetic fixtures can also be used as a hand tool, such as a magnetic pick-up tool, for personal or DIY projects. The fixed magnetism of magnetic fixtures makes them highly adaptable and valuable for a wide range of applications. Magnetic fixtures are a powerful and effective tool that can help to simplify various tasks in different industries and settings.
Types of Toucher Magnets:
There are several types of magnetic fixtures available, each having its own distinct set of features and uses. Some of the most common types of magnetic fixtures include:
1. Magnetic Business Cards: These magnetic fixtures are designed to look like traditional business cards, but they have a magnetic backing that allows them to stick to refrigerators, filing cabinets, and other metal surfaces.
2. Custom-Shaped Magnets: These magnetic fixtures can be customised to match the shape of a business's logo or product, making them a highly unique and memorable marketing tool.
3. U-Shaped magnetic fixtures: These magnets have a U-shape and are commonly used to hold pipes and tubes in place during production or installation.
4. Round magnetic fixtures: These are circular permanent magnets that are often used as magnetic fixtures for various applications.
Who can use toucher magnets?
They are versatile tools that can be used by a variety of people and industries. Some of the people who can benefit from using magnetic fixtures include:
- Engineers and technicians who need to hold metal objects in place during production or installation.
- Mechanics who need to retrieve small metal objects from tight spaces using a magnetic pick-up tool.
- Anyone who works with metal objects needs a magnetic holder to keep them secure.
The strength of magnetic fixtures is measured by a Gauss meter and can vary depending on the size and composition of the magnet. These magnetic electromagnets are commonly used as magnetic holders in various industries, such as manufacturing and construction. They are also used as a magnetic lifter to lift heavy metal objects. The fixed magnetism of magnetic fixtures makes them highly effective for a wide range of purposes. Overall, they are a useful tool for anyone who works with metal objects, regardless of industry or skill level.
What are the advantages of using toucher magnets?
i) Portable: They are easily portable and thus can be carried to any setting where there is a requirement. It is also easy to grab and space-efficient which eliminates the need to gauge and increase stacking height.
ii) Cost-effective: It is a cost-effective marketing solution that can be customised to fit any budget. They are also long-lasting, which means they can provide ongoing value to businesses over time.
iii) Versatile: It can be used in a wide range of marketing contexts, from trade shows and events to direct mail campaigns and promotional giveaways.
iv) Customisable: It can be customised with a wide range of designs and messaging, making them a highly flexible tool that can be tailored to fit a business's specific needs and goals.
With their cost-effective pricing, customisable designs, portability and versatility, magnetic holdfasts are a smart investment for any business and industrial setup.
Where can we use toucher magnets?
It can be used in a wide variety of applications and industries due to its versatility and effectiveness. Some of the most common places where magnetic fixtures are used include:
a) Manufacturing and production facilities: They are used as holding magnets to keep metal objects in place during assembly or processing.
b) Construction sites: They are used as lifting magnets to lift heavy metal objects like beams and pipes.
c) Automotive and mechanical repair shops: They are used as hand-held tools to retrieve small metal objects like screws and bolts that have fallen into tight spaces.
d) DIY projects: They can be used at home as a magnetic mini pickup tool to make various tasks easier.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Toucher Magnets
1. How does a toucher magnet differ from a regular magnet?
2. What is the maximum weight that toucher magnets can hold?
3. Can toucher magnets be used for outdoor applications?
4. How do I clean and maintain my toucher magnets?
Click to Chat with a Specialist
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.