Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Type of Product :||Complete Robotic Arm|
|Model No :||B01N18IAY3|
|Voltege :||3-12 V DC|
|Battery :||9 V|
As per NASA Tech's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
- This is a complete robotic arm kit which includes high quality LASER cut acrylic parts, 4 B.O. motors, Nut-bolts, 4 PCB mounted direction control switch, 9v battery, 9v battery connector and other required components with a complete instruction manual and connection diagram.
- This robotic arm kit includes base, arm structure, gripper section all in preassembled format with other components.
- To use this robotic arm for your project/other purpose, you just need to put all the things together (base, arm structure and gripper) as described in instruction manual and then connect the motors with power supply (3-12v DC) through DPDT switches (for manual control) or use motor drive to control it with Arduino or other IoT board.
- Motor driver or Arduino is not included with the kit.
- The robotic arm is cute, high quality, full functional and fun.
- Compatible with DPDT switches for manual control.
- Compatible with Arduino or other IoT board.
- Use motor driver, Arduino, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi module for wireless control from mobile.World`s most economical full functional robotic arm.
- Dimensions:Check out the dimensions of this robotic arm in attached dimension image.
- Specifications:- B.O. Motors (Straight)
- Operating voltage = 3-9V DC- B.O.
- Motors speed = 30 RPM (at 9v DC, use low voltage to decrease the speed of movements or use micro-controllers to control the speed)
- Kit contents: Complete robotic arm assembly with gripper, base, arm and link system4 BO motors fitted with robotic arm assembly 4 PCB mounted direction control switch 9V battery 9V battery connector 8-core rainbow wire strip (Approx. 1.5 mtr)Instruction manualConnection diagram
- Best for manual control (using 4 DPDT switch), also compatible with Arduino/IoT
- 4 high quality Straight B.O. motors, 4 PCB mounted control switch, 9v power(Batt), 9v snap connector and 8-core wire strip with complete robotic arm assembly and instruction manual
- Use 4 DPDT switches(provided with the kit) for manual control or use motor driver (not included) for Arduino or micro-controller control
- Complete instruction manual and connection diagram is provided with the kit
Buy NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 online in India at wholesale rates. If you have been looking for NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 dealers, your search ends here as you can get the best NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 distributors in top cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. You can purchase NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. If you are bothered about the NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 prices, you can be totally sure to get the best rates as Industrybuying brings you genuine NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 rates and quality assured products only from the best of brands with exclusive brand discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Procure NASA Tech Complete Robotic Arm B01N18IAY3 today and avail the best offers on your purchase.
2,345 (GST inclusive price)
1,988 (GST extra)3.99% OFF
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.