For any query, email us at care@industrybuying.com or call us on +91 8448449073
Thank you !!

Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox

Home Testing and Measuring Instruments Temperature & Humidity Measuring Calibrators Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD)
Share on Facebook Share on Google+
Buy Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) from Industrybuying.com Report this Product

Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD)

?
Available offers
Check serviceability at your Pincode:
Use Code:
View all Offers
  • Warranty
    As per Fluke's policy
  • 100% Original
    Products
  • Free Shipping
    on orders above Rs. 1,000
  • Secure
    Payments
  • 100% buyer
    Protection
  • EARN
    IB Cash

  • CALIBRATOR, LOOP FLUKE 715
  • Calibration Type:Current, Voltage
  • External Height:187mm
  • External Width:87mm
  • External Depth:32mm
  • Accuracy:Voltage:0.01%+2LSD, Current:0.015%+2LSD
  • Weight:330g
  • Operating Temperature Min:-10C
  • Operating Temperature Max:55C
  • Product Range:710 Series
  • SVHC:No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
  • ib oc 4314499
  • Model No. FLUKE 715
  • Buy Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) online in India at wholesale rates. If you have been looking for Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) dealers, your search ends here as you can get the best Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) distributors in top cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. You can purchase Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. If you are bothered about the Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) prices, you can be totally sure to get the best rates as Industrybuying brings you genuine Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) rates and quality assured products only from the best of brands with exclusive brand discounts you won’t find anywhere else. Procure Fluke 715 Loop Calibrator (Voltage 0.01%+2LSD) today and avail the best offers on your purchase.

    191,198 (GST inclusive price)
    162,033 (GST extra)
    i
    Additional Details
    List Price 162,033
    Discount 0.00%
    Price 162,033
    GST 18.00%
    Update Quantity
    Minimum Order Quanity- 1 Piece
    View Supplier Information
    Sold by: SREN35143
    191198
    Sell this item on industrybuying
    Need help? Call on +91 8448449073

    Please share your feedback and help us improve!

    Thank You

    for your valuable feedback

    Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.

    Forgot Password

    Reset Password


    Your password has been reset successfully.
    To sign in with your new password,

    Do you want to add Nestle 3 Options Coffee Tea Vending Machine to cart?
    Enter Details for faster checkout




    OR
    Sign In with your Industrybuying Account