Your Free Gift is Awaiting in your Inbox
|Type of Product :||Demolition Hammer|
|Impact Energy :||6.8 J|
|Input Power :||1100 W|
|Weight :||5 kg|
|Dimensions :||50 x 39 x 14 Centimeters|
As per Bosch's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Bosch demolition hammers are your best bet when it comes to removing concrete. They can't drill since they lack a rotating bit. Instead, they concentrate on chipping, cracking, and chiselling away at the substance.The Bosch 1100 Watt Corded Electric Demolition Hammer is a vital instrument for all occupations related to construction operations, as it is used to demolish concrete and diverse buildings. It is also used in civil, construction, and drilling operations. The demolition hammer comes with one drill bit and a machine in the packaging.
- This hammer has a high-impact motor that assures you of a good chiselling performance
- The high power output of this hammer gives a high-impact performance
- The armature shaft of the hammer has improved hardening, which provides it with a better wearability
- The insulation on the hammer pipe protects you while using it for chipping
- The hammer has a low pushing pressure which reduces vibrations and leads to high impact force
- This hammer can survive even the toughest demolitions due to its dust-proof construction
1. What is the impact rate of this Bosch 1100 Watt Corded Electric Demolition Hammer GSH 500?
This demolition hammer functions on an input power of 1100 Watt and can demolish your object with an impact rate of 2750 bpm.
2. What are the dimensions of this Bosch 1100 Watt demolition hammer?
This demolition hammer that weighs 5 kg is 450 mm long, 240 mm high and 102 mm wide.
3. What is the chuck size of this product?
This hammer has a chuck size of 13 mm, making it a potent and efficient tool.
14,994 (GST inclusive price)
12,707 (GST extra)42.81% OFF
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.