Hand ToolsView All Products
Buy Hand Tools Online At Industrybuying
Hand Tools are the most effective products to be utilized in Industries, Workshops, small shops, and roadside shops for doing easy handheld works. You can't risk investing some time and money on the incorrect Hand Tools, which might cause you to regret your choices later because it causes danger while using inferior products. A poor choice of Hand Tools can cause major accidents. Therefore, Proper selection is required while purchasing top-quality Hand Tools.
The Hand Tools we've available are safe, secure, trusted, economical, and are meant to fulfil all of your industrial needs. We ensure quality, variety, fast delivery, the best brands, competitive pricing, and 100% satisfaction. You'll find everything you would like at our place without much effort.
Hand Tools at Industrybuying.com
Nothing is left untouched when it involves the Hand Tools category of Industrybuying.com. We deal in 400+ subcategories, including Sockets, Screwdrivers, Ring Spanner, Combination Spanner, Tool Holders, Allen Keys, Bench Vices, Non-Sparking Spanners, Socket Sets, Wrench, Tool Box, Chisel, Pipe Vices, Clamps, Tool Kits, Tool Trolleys, Etc.
Here at industrybuying.com, you get all the variety of Hand Tools you would like in one click. We have the most influential brands available on this platform, which include: Stanley, Taparia, Bosch, Jhalani, Baum, Venus, Breeze Shears, Fulcrum, Powerhouse, JCB, etc.
Our top-selling Hand Tools subcategories include:
- Hand Operated Machines: We are into Hand Operated Machines like Shop Press, Arbor Press, Toggle Press, Pressure Testing Pumps, Sheet Rolling Machine, Cement Grouting Pump etc. These are small machines which might reduce man cost from Application Point. Our Press is a bit cheaper than others and relatively heavy in weight.
- Tool Trolley and Cabinets: A tool case is quite just an area you'll be able to store your tools. It's a vital part of your arsenal regardless of your level of proficiency. In other words, whether it's DIY or an expert Car Garage - a good tool case is a must. You wish for the most effective toolbox, and we provide the best toolboxes for every circumstance. You'll find differing types of heavy & light duty and other different types of Tool Cabinets on our website. We deal in standards similarly as customized solutions on Tools, Trolleys & Cabinets.
- Pipe Bending Machine: The pipe bending machine is used for cold bending processing round & square metal pipes. Turning of pipe is a stretching process. During the bending of pipe, no coolant is required. In some cases, drawing oil is needed to reduce the resistance between the pipes and the pipe bending machine, which could improve the quality of bends, and extend the life of the pipes and dies. We have popular brands of Pipe Bending Machines Like Breeze Shears, Inder, RMT, etc.
- Tool Boxes: Tool Box means storage of Tools. Many tools in Toolbox are frequently used in daily life. Many Hand Tools help in home, offices, industrial places, and workshops for all types of handheld works, and when anything comes to toolboxes, more storage means more moving parts by hand-handled equipment. We have a wide variety of Hand Tool Boxes in our range. Some of the most popular brands of Tool Boxes we have are Stanley, Yato, Taparia, Venus, JCB, Bosch, Eastman, etc.
- Socket Sets: Socket sets are a handy addition to your toolbox in your daily life. Socket Sets come loaded with a wide range of Sockets & bits that can be used for a number of applications. Sockets are used for fastening and loosening a diverse range of nuts and bolts. Bigger sets come with enough pieces to tackle any nut you come across, and only because no tool kit is complete without a good socket set. There are lots of options out there when it comes to selecting the best socket set for you. Some more popular brands on our portal are Taparia, Stanley, Yato, Eastman, JCB, Bluepoint, Groz, etc.
- Crimping Tools: A crimping tool helps you join two cables or a wire & a connector. When any Lug is bound with wire it is called a crimp. The electrical and mechanical properties of the weld joint are as strong as the parent material to make more strength. That's why selection of crimping is more important. Crimping tools are based on the sizes according to the wire gauges (AWG - American Wire Gauge). Some come with interchangeable heads and some with fixed heads that allow for a wide range of wire sizes and connectors. That's why we have best crimping tools with us like Breeze Shear, Dowell's, Jainson, Dehmy, D-Link Brand Crimpers in our stock.
- Tool Bags: The tool bag should be a quality & durable material to withstand the weight of the packed tools we carry on a regular basis. So, the stronger the material used, the longer the tool bag Life. Polyester, polypropylene, nylon, leather, or canvas are some of the common materials used to make tool bags. Using the tool bag will help you to stay organized by keeping all the tools in one place. Most of the bags also have pockets, compartments, and dividers. We have durable and long-life tool bags in our portfolio. Some popular brands of Tool Bags are Bosch, Stanley, Pahal, JKH, Real Stf, etc.
- Torque Wrenches: A torque wrench is a tool that is available in most of the mechanic's tool-sets. Torque wrenches will give you the ability to tighten nuts and bolts to the recommended N/m settings without worrying about over tightening the bolt or Nut. A torque wrench uses a ratchet mechanism combined with a set of gears to rotate the wrench handle backward while the fastener stays in one place, loosening and tightening bolts to the correct torque. A wide variety of Torque wrench is available on our platform with clear specs for better reach. Some of the popular brands available are Torque Master, Ambitec, Taparia, Stanley, Mac Master, Yato, etc.
- Pipe Wrench: Pipe wrench is a plumbing tool that is specifically used in Plumbing used for an easy grip for making fittings between pipes. Pipe wrench is designed in such a way that the adjustable jaws are locked in the frame. The pipe wrench has two jaws, the upper hook, and the lower heel jaw, which are both attached to the handle. Material to be used to make Pipe Wrench is Aluminum & Steel. The Pipe Wrench you will get from us is in a vast range. Popular Brands are Taparia, Tata Agrico, Pahal, JCB, Eastman, Stanley, Baum, Venus, Durelo, etc.
- Screwdrivers: Screwdrivers are a must utility in any house, Industry or any workshop. Screwdriver Selection is incredibly important for everybody to get an honest screwdriver. A screwdriver is the most helpful tool in a standard of living. It's utilized by experts for any price from basic household maintenance to massive construction. The sort of screwdriver tip you wish depends on the sort of screw head you would like to figure on. It's essential to use the correct screwdriver for your screw. Using the incorrect tool will make the task much easier. At best the screwdriver will have a tough job screwing or unscrewing; at the worst, the screw will get damaged and can be impossible to urge out.
Our competitive pricing and assured quality are what make us the best in the market.
We are proud to disclose that we deal in 250+ globally recognized brands for Hand Tools, which include:
1. Breeze Shears: Breeze Shear is the leading manufacturer of shearing machines everywhere in India. Breeze Shear make shearing machine, cutting machine, Toggle Press, Sheet rolling machine, Hand Press, grooving machines, Grinders, Pipe bending machines, Bar Benders, etc.
2. Taparia: Taparia started manufacturing hand tools in 1969 in India in technical collaboration with a reputed company in Sweden. Taparia Tools has since then consistently produced all the hand tools in India with the precise technology of its collaborators. The company manufactures a range of Adjustable Wrenches, a wide selection of screwdrivers, styles of pliers, various variety of tool sets & tool kits, big selection of Ball Pein, Cross Pein & Claw Hammer, Forged C Clamps, various varieties of Chisels, every kind of Ring & Combination spanners, various sizes of punches, Sockets, adjustable spanner and far more.
3. Stanley: Stanley has been synonymous with quality, reliability, innovation and value. From the easy to install ceiling fans to the professional contractor framing new homes, it’s a secure bet that Stanley has the proper tool for the duty. Stanley Provides a varied variey of tools like Masonry Tools, Sockets, Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Pliers, Storage solutions, Hammers, Knives, Bolt Cutters, Toolsets, fastening tools, Clamps & Vices, Torque Wrenches, Hacksaw, Plumbing Tools, Chisels, Tile Cutters, etc.
4. Yato: The brand is thought of on the market by its good prices and top quality tools. Yato has aesthetic, modern design tools, and they are continuously expanding with new lines of Tools. Tools under the YATO brand are employed in many fields like car repair workshops, construction, Gardens, Industries, etc. Yato provides style of tools like Spanners, Sockets, Impact sockets, Torque Wrenches, Screw Drivers, Pliers, Electrician Tools, Hammers, Chisels, Clamps & Vices, Cutting Blades, Hydraulic tools, fastening tools, Construction tools, measuring tools, Tool storage cabinets, Gardening tools, Jacks, Power tools, and lots of more.
5. Venus: Venus contains a very special story of Imagination, Vision and Innovation. The high standards of internal control throughout the method of taking the staple to finished product incorporate testing and inspection of tools. A day thousands of individuals around the globe use Venus products. Venus Tools are price affordable tools. Venus has specialised in innovation and use of latest technology to form the most effective tools that provide maximum value to the users. Venus Product portfolio includes Spanners, Wrenches, Pliers, Cold Forged Sockets & Sets, Wheel Spanners, Lubrications Tools, OEM Tool Kits and Measuring Tapes, sockets & accessories, automotive tools, plumbing tools, vices, woodworking tools, hammers and plenty of more.
We believe in providing everything for our consumers with an oversized number of choices to settle on. So, we list other top-class brands like Inder, JCB, Bosch, Ingco, Pros kit, Jainson, Baum, Ambitec, Dee-neer, Jhalani, Tata Agrico, Groz, Eastman, Ozar, Black & Decker, Big bull, Toolfast, Akar, Tonichi, Wera, etc.
Applications of some Common Hand tools (Industries and offices):
1. Screwdrivers: Screwdrivers come in various types and in a big selection of sizes, a number of the kinds as Torx Screwdriver, Phillips or slotted Screwdrivers, Tampertorx Screwdrivers, Pozidriv Screwdriver, Hex Screwdriver. Screwdrivers are essential for mechanical, electrical or DIY tasks.
(i) Torx Screwdriver: Torx Screwdrivers come in star shaped head, and it offer far and away the simplest performance in terms of tightening of screw and becomes more rigid, a number of the foremost popular sizes of Torx Screwdrivers are TX8, TX10, TX15, TX20, TX30 and it comes in other sizes also.
(ii) Tampertorx Screwdriver: Tampertorx Screwdrivers come with a feature of Torx tip with a hole within the center and are designed to be used on tamper-resistant Torx screw heads. These screwdrivers are available in identical sizes as Torx models Like from TX5 to TX50 and lots of more as per requirement.
(iii) Slotted Screwdriver: Slotted Screwdrivers are specially designed to be used on flat head screws. These screws are quaint and utilised in most of the general applications. Nowadays, Slotted Screwdrivers are generally being replaced by Phillips screwdrivers as slotted screwdrivers tend to slide out of the screw head. Commonest and popular sizes pf slotted screwdrivers are 3 mm, 4 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm.
(iv) Pozidriv Screwdrivers: Pozidriv screwdrivers are just kind of like Phillips screwdrivers. These screwdrivers are cross-shaped with addition of an offset cross at a 45° angle. Which keeps screws more rigid. Pozidriv Screwdrivers have better grip, especially when a small amount of force is required in bigger sizes. A number of the foremost popular sizes are PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, PZ4.
(v) Hex Screwdriver: Hex screwdrivers are used for screws that can't be accessed by Allen key. These are commonest in industries like automobiles and employed in garages and workshops. A number of the foremost popular sizes of Hex Screwdrivers are from 2mm to 10mm.
2. Hammers: Hammer is much more than just a handle and a hammer head. Hammers are mostly used in homes, workshops and factories and anywhere hammering is required. In the Hammer major part is Handle. There are 3 major types of Hammer Handles material are Steel, Fiberglass & wood Handle. It comes in different lengths, there are many varieties of hammers on the market. Some of them are Claw Hammer, Framing Hammer, Shinglers Hammer, Drywall Hammer, Ball Pein Hammer, Rubber Mallet Hammer, Dead Blow Hammer, Sledge Hammer, etc.
(i) Sledge Hammer: These types of Hammers are used where high blows are delivered, These are used for all types of heavy-duty jobs. The Long Handle is made of Wood & Fiberglass to make it rigid. The weight of the head of the Long handle hammer is about 3 Kg ~ 10 Kgs.
(ii) Rubber Mallet Hammers: Rubber Mallet hammers come with a rubber head on wood or fiberglass handle. This rubber allows a soft and gentle touch on the surface of any object. This is used to remove dents. Also rubber mallets hammers are used where high finishing work is required.
(iii) Ball Pein Hammer: Ball Pein hammers are rounded ends opposite of flat striking faces. Ball Pein Hammer mainly manufactured in Steel & Wooden Handles. These types of hammers are mainly built to shape and manipulate metal products. The round end is designed to mushroom out rivets to make the fastener smoother. Ball Pein hammers are also used to hit Chisels and punches.
(iv) Claw Hammer: Claw hammers come in all types of material in wooden, fiberglass, steel handles. Claw hammers come in short handles, claw hammers have smooth faces and it helps while nailing to wall or steel sheets. Other side curved claws at the back provide more leverage when prying out old nails from walls or any metal surface.
3. Torque Wrenches: Torque wrenches are tools which prevent over-tightening and are designed for accurate torque settings. Torque Wrenches are also much easier to handle than their counterparts, making the job more convenient and efficient. Things to consider when choosing the right torque wrench are their features, benefits, and drawbacks to determine the one you require. In Market there are different types of torque wrench available like, Click type Torque Wrench, Beam Torque Wrench, Electronic Torque Wrench, Dial type Torque Wrench, Mechanical Torque Wrench, Hydraulic Torque Wrench and much more.
(i) Click Torque Wrench: Click Type Torque wrench are widely used in industries and You can pre-set the torque by making use of clutch mechanism. When you reach the stetted torque, clutch starts clipping out automatically and the shut-off mechanism stops it from going any further torque, the high-precision design of the click wrench prevents the wrench from crossing its breaking point.
(ii) Beam Torque Wrench: Beam is the Simple and basic Type of Torque wrench available in the market. Hand & Head are separated by Leaver Arm. The arm has some elasticity and lets the wrench bend so that the required amount of pressure can be applied. The arm moves against a gauge or a scale that indicates the amount of torque being applied. Beam torque wrenches are heavy in weight and as they are manual and also bulky to use as compared to other types of torque wrenches.
(iii) Electronic Torque Wrenches: Electronic Torque wrenches are also known as digital torque wrench. Working function of the electronic torque wrench is connected to the electric motor and multiplies torque. Electronic torque wrench can be programmed and set to any torque level depending on the application. Once torque is achieved, there is an audible notification along with digital reading on display. It comes with a memory card used to store torque data.
Some Safety Rules for Hand Tools:
1.) Reserve a specific area where hand tools to be used.
2.) Use PPE’s while using hand tools.
3.) Inspect your Hand Tools regularly.
4.) Always wear Proper and appropriate PPE’s.
5.) Carry tools with case life if you need to take tools on height use a bag.
6.) Don’t keep sharp tools in your pocket.
7.) Always use the right tools as per application.
8.) Never use not recommended tools for application, otherwise, you risk damaging the tools and injuring yourself.
9.) After using the tool, Clean it and return it to its proper place where tools can be stored.
10.) Don’t work with Oily and dirty hands because slippery hands cause harm.
11.) Always protect your eyes and body while using tools.
12.) Regularly get proper training of tools which you are using. Without knowledge it causes harm to tools and you also.
13.) NEVER place tools and materials where they hang on the edge of a bench.
14.) Store tools and materials vertically, with the points and heavy end dow.
Enticing Offers & Great Deals on Hand Tools
If you are looking for premium Hand Tools online at affordable prices, then Industrybuying is your one-stop solution. We offer an array of Hand Tools in a bevy of designs and specifications that meet every office need. If you want to buy Hand Tools online in India at reasonable prices, get the best deals at Industrybuying. We have an efficient logistics chain and the best Hand Tools distributors with us. We have Hand Tools dealers in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. When you purchase Hand Tools online from Industrybuying, make sure you use the coupon codes to fetch an attractive deal on your purchase. We procure Hand Tools from renowned dealers to make sure that the items are genuine and that you don’t face any hassles after you have made your purchase. You will get the best Hand Tools prices online at Industrybuying.