Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is Industrybuying?
Industrybuying.com is the largest business e-commerce platform, selling a wide range of business and industrial products to SMEs as well as large businesses. With over 5000 registered sellers and more than 75,000 businesses buying online from Industrybuying, it is revolutionizing the way procurement is done for businesses. It offers over 1.5 million products across 45+ categories.
Industrybuying with its unrelenting focus on Wide Assortment, Simplified Procurement and Reliable Operations is a true Growth Partner for your business. Simply put, it’s ‘Ecommerce for Business’.
To know more, please visit www.industrybuying.com
2) What is the Franchise Partnership Program? What is the point of Partnership?The “Franchise Partnership Program” is a novel initiative by Industrybuying aimed at enabling and empowering all the industrial goods retailers pan India with special emphasis on Tier II and Tier III cities. Industrybuying will provideaccess to the franchise to sell on IndustryBuying’s behalf to his customers, anywhere, anytime! The franchise retailers will getinstant access to over 15 lakh products and 24x7 support from IB. It’s being exclusively designed to help retailers to increase sales multi-fold with the following unique benefits:
- No customer will be told that “Yeh nahin rakhte” (“we don’t have this item”).
- No further hassles of getting dealerships, a franchise will be able to sell across 3500 brands, thus basically increasing their inventory to 15 lakh SKU’s with a lead time of only 7-10 days!
- No further investments, a computer screen is enough to start/ expand your business.
- For this partnership, Industrybuying will be providing free licenses for IB Franchise as of now.
- Franchises shall also get a percentage based incentive on monthly delivered products.
3) What is the need of this Franchise Programme? How will it help the retailers?
We conducted various research and studied the issues faced by several retailers in tier II and Tier III cities, carefully understood them and now want to attempt resolving them with the help of our dedicated team@industrybuying and our wide network of sellers, and of course our franchises.
Problems that you, as a seller might have faced:
- Many a times, industries in your city ask for different brands, but you are unable to provide the same at the ‘’ask price’’ as it involves travelling to the main Market, contacting the manufacturer and many-a-times, losing margins to middle men.
- New products require further sourcing, which consume retailers’ time and money.
- Space constraints for stocking.
- Logistics charges unable the retailers to serve their lead customers outside the city.
- Credit is always a risk zone. It is a time consuming process and many a times retailers end up losing the opportunities at hand.
- Keeping a track of Industrial Markets to plan inventory and assortments with limited access to data across India across categories can be a tedious task. Moreover, quantitative analysis is impossible, and hiring a consultancy (which many big trading firms do) is quite expensive.
We at Industrybuying have taken up the resolve to help you sell more via streamlining the supply chain and sourcing mechanisms. We intend to make things easier and better for mutual growth.
- Direct Access to 45 categories, 3500 brands, 15 lakh products.
- If you don’t find a “product in demand” in our catalogue, our expert sourcing team helps source it, digitize it and add the same to our Catalogue (rather your catalogue).
- All you need is a computer screen, or a mobile and you will have the largest business store in your pocket instantly! Yes, that’s how we will transform your business.
- Industrybuying has tie-ups with over 20 Logistic providers and has high volumes of shipments. We take immense pride in having a great relationship with some of the most prestigious logistics partners of India that serve across 21,000 pincodes.
- We bear the logistics charges, and you can sell items across India. Your lead customer trusts you, we trust each other!
- Credit: Yes! We have been able to fix the pain of a financial crunch as well. Our web portal now provides the facility to apply for credit up to Rs. 25,000 that is payable a month later. This enables you to enjoy a floating credit line of up to Rs. 3 Crore throughout the year!
- Our wide reach to lakhs of buying customers and thousands of sellers enables us to keep a nerve check on Industrial demands and supply pan-India. Thus, our relationship manager keeps you updated on new products, models, technology and our marketing team shall help your customer base know about the same, so you start earning more!
4) What are we waiting for? When do we start?
Well technically, we can make your account active in 30 seconds, but we want to engage all our franchises as family members, thus extending Industrybuying’s presence across India.
Please submit your details at https://www.industrybuying.com/s/franchise-program.html.
Our executive shall call you within 24 hours and the on-boarding process will begin thereafter. The whole process is completed within an hour, once you have shared all your details.
5) What’s the incentive. How much can I earn?
The commission shall be a percentage varying w.r.t the volume of business you do. The more you sell, the more you earn. We will be sharing the commission matrix at the time of on-boarding.
Moreover, you own the whole mark-ups that you may keep when you resell the products to your target customers.
6) Who bears the Logistics cost?
Industrybuying will bear the same. Although for all orders below Rs 1000, a nominal amount of Rs 100 is charged extra as shipping cost.
7) Can I directly place orders on behalf of customers, to be delivered at their addresses, to save my own Logistic cost?
Yes, you can easily place orders on behalf of your customers, these orders will be tagged to your profile for incentive calculation purpose. Also, the real customers will be able to check/track their orders from their own “My Account Page”.
8) When do I receive my incentive? What’s your parameters for calculation of the same?
Your commission amount shall be payable to you in the first week of every month. It will be calculated on the basis of total worth of “delivered” invoice value in the last month.
9) Who do I talk to incase I have any query or issues related to my orders?
You shall be allocated a Relationship Manager who will be your single point of contact for resolving any queries or issues. The contact details of same will be shared at the time of on-boarding.
You may still contact us at email@example.com or call @011-30473012.
10) Will you help in any marketing for my retail shop?
Yes, definitely. We will be putting banners and posters on your shop in order to announce your on-boarding and to further attract potential customers to buy more. The scope of same is decided on the basis of the business potential in your area.