Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Get Best Discount on Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Describing Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Ball bearing is a kind of rolling-element bearing that uses balls for maintaining the segregation between the bearing races. The main purpose of a ball bearing is to support axial and radial loads. It also helps in reducing rotational friction. Angular contact ball bearing has raceways in both, inner and outer rings. It is displaced relative to one another. It is in the direction of bearing axis. Henceforth, it has been designed for accommodating combined loads. It acts simultaneously with axial and radial loads. With the increment in contact angle, the axial load capacity for load of angular contact ball bearings also increases.
Some of the basic features of angular contact ball bearings are-
- The steel used is of high quality. The life of ball bearings usually extends by fifty percent because of the quality of steel.
- They have advanced grease technology. This grease not only extends life but also increases performance.
- Balls are of high grade. They operate quietly and smoothly even at high speeds.
- The noise is minimized. Ball bearings also improve distribution of lubricants.
Diversification of Angular Contact Ball Bearings
There are many types of angular contact ball bearings available in various designs and sizes. They are-
- Single row angular contact ball bearings- they can hold axial loads at one direction only. A single row ball bearing is particularly designed to adjust against another ball bearing. The ball bearings cannot be separated and they typically have one high shoulder and one low shoulder. The low shoulder allows a huge number of balls to be added in bearings. This allows for high load carrying capacity relatively.
- Double row angular contact ball bearings- the designs of double row bearings co-relate with two single row angular contact ball bearings. They are arranged back to back. Unlike single bearings, they have less axial space. They can bear radial loads along with axial loads. The loads can be accommodated for both sides. They are also able to tolerate tilting moments.
- Fixed section angular contact ball bearings- the bearings have extremely thin rings. They have specific series regardless of the size of ball bearing. The main features of fixed contact bearings are extreme stiffness and lightweight.
Reasons to buy Angular Contact Ball Bearings from Industrybuying.com
A peerless variety of Angular Contact Ball Bearings are available at industrybuying.com. Every single product before dispatch is thoroughly examined along with quality assurance. Since the best in class products are provided, industrybuying.com has famous brands such as FAG, Unoair, DOM, NTN, Nityo, KOYO and Kyowa in the catalogue. Friendly interface and transparency in the business procedure helps in providing additional flexibility to the consumers. This helps the buyers to examine every aspect carefully before buying any product.