|Type of Product :||Digital Body Composition Monitor|
|Body Weight Range :||0 - 100 kg with a increment 0.1 kg|
|Weight Accuracy :||0 kg to 40 kg: ± 0.4 kg ; 40.1 kg to 150 kg: ± 1%|
|Body Fat Percentage :||5 - 50 % with an increment of 0.1%|
|Skeletal Muscle percentage :||5 - 60 % with an increment of 0.1%|
12 months manufacturer warranty
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Maintaining a fit and healthy body is a lot more than just weight. Which is why Industrybuying brings to you this highly efficient body composition monitor that is a one stop solution for analyzing all your physical body measures. It is suitable for use by male as well as female. It allows you to accurately analyze whole body wright, Body Mass Index (BMI), fat percentage, visceral fat levels etc with this machine. It is easy to operate and comes with a user manual for clear instructions of using it. In order to get more statistical observation, the monitor displays graphical evaluations of its readings and offers better understanding to the user. It is the most comprehensive body composition monitor and offers with extensive insight in body. It displays past results as well that can be used as important data. Designed in simpmonitor:ure, this machine can be used easily by any individual at home. If you buy this machine from Industrybuying, then you also get a progress chart, body age display, memory storage and a visceral fat level with a resting metabolism apart from 100% brand warranty.
Advantages of using this body composition monitor:-
- Decreased risk of disease as you keep monitoring it on a regular basis.
- Can be used as a personal weight management program as the users can set monthly goals and evaluate it on their own.
- Comes with a user manual to make it easy for the user to operate it.
Guidelines to use body composition monitor for best results:-
- Do not eat for 4 hours prior to testing.
- Do not exercise for 12 hours prior to testing.
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
- Drink at least 1 quart of water one hour before your test.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of your testing.
- Do not wear pantyhose.
- Do not put lotion on your hands and feet.
|Type of Product||Digital Body Composition Monitor|
|Body Weight Range||0 - 100 kg with a increment 0.1 kg|
|Weight Accuracy||0 kg to 40 kg: ± 0.4 kg ; 40.1 kg to 150 kg: ± 1%|
|Body Fat Percentage||5 - 50 % with an increment of 0.1%|
|Skeletal Muscle percentage||5 - 60 % with an increment of 0.1%|
|BMI||2.5 - 90 with an increment of 0.1|
|Visceral Fat Level||0.5 - 30 levels with an increment of 0.5 level|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V Maganese Batteries (R6)|
|Operating Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Operating Humidity||30 % to 85 % RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage Humidity||10 % to 95 % RH|
|Equipment Weight||2.2 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||300 x 51 x 325 mm|
- Type of Product: Digital Body Composition Monitor
- Body Weight Range: 0 - 100 kg with a increment 0.1 kg
- Body Fat Percentage: 5 - 50 % with an increment of 0.1%
- Skeletal Muscle percentage: 5 - 60 % with an increment of 0.1%
- BMI: 2.5 - 90 with an increment of 0.1
- Visceral Fat Level: 0.5 - 30 levels with an increment of 0.5 level