|Type of Product :||Digital Non Contact Infra Red Thermometer|
|Temperature Range(C) :||-50 to 800 °C|
|Distance To Spot Ratio :||12:1 Ratio|
|Emissivity :||0.10 to 1.00 Adjustable|
|Response Time :||150 mS|
As per Metravi's policy
on orders above Rs. 1,000
Model MT-5 is capable of non-contact (infrared) temperature measurements at the touch of a button. The built-in laser pointer increases target accuracy while the backlight LCD and handy pushbuttons combine for convenient ergonomic operation. The Non-contact Infrared Thermometers can be used to measure the temperature of objects' surface that is improper to be measured by traditional (contact) thermometer (such as moving object, the surface with electricity current or the objects which are uneasy to be touched.)
- Rapid detection function.
- Precise non-contact measurements.
- Dual laser sighting - indicates diameter of target whose temperature is displayed.
- Unique flat surface, modem housing design.
- Automatic Data Hold.
- °C/°F switch.
- Emissivity Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0.
- MAX temperature displays.
- Backlight LCD display.
- Automatic selection range and Display Resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F).
- Trigger lock.
- Set high and low alarms.
Wide Range Application :
- Food preparation
- Safety and Fire inspectors
- Plastic molding.
- Marine and Screen printing, measure ink and Dryer temperature, HVAC/R, Diesel and Fleet maintenance.
|Type of Product||Digital Non Contact Infra Red Thermometer|
|Temperature Range(C)||-50 to 800 °C|
|Distance To Spot Ratio||12:1 Ratio|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00 Adjustable|
|Response Time||150 mS|
|Thermopile/Spectral Response||8-14 µm|
|Relative Humidity||10 - 90% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-10° to 60°C|
|Power||9 V Battery|
|Wave length||630 - 670 nm|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50°C|
Rs. 4342 (Extra 18.00% GST! Know More)Price per piece Rs. 4,342 (8.00 % OFF) 378