Buy Power Sprayers Online At Industrybuying
The perfect product for hobbyists, gardeners, agriculturists and farmers, this device can meet all their needs.
How to use a Power Sprayer?
1. The solution should be carefully added to the water tank. In case powder is mixed with water, special care must be taken to avoid the formation of clumps.
2. Before application, the pressure range and the nozzle should be tested with water on a dry patch of land to get a clear view of the coverage area of the sprayer.
3. The spray gun should be tested before usage and held away from the body while operating.
Advantages of using a Power Sprayer
1. Low Cost- The power sprayer pump costs significantly less than other sprayers. Low price and long shelf life make it ideal for commercial or personal use.
2. Less Space- This compact sprayer can be easily stored anywhere, even in compact spaces, without issues.
3. Less Noise- The power sprayer motor makes no noise during operation, which makes it suitable for use in noise sensitive environments such as schools and hospitals and even during the day without worrying about disturbing others.
4. Easy maintenance- The motor power sprayer does not require much maintenance other than regular washing after usage, which makes this product very convenient for commercial and agricultural use.
5. Pest Control- This motor power sprayer pump is one of the most effective tools in controlling the growth of weeds and pests. The necessary pesticide can be mixed with water and sprayed easily on the infected area. It is especially useful in heavily pest infested areas where regular spraying is needed.
6. Weed Control- Ideal for weed growth regulation, the product can be used to mix weedicides with water and spray at the infected areas. With the help of this sprayer, the chemicals may be sprayed only on the affected area without causing harm to the crops.
6. Prevents Fungal Growth- This sprayer is a lifesaver in controlling blight, fungi and mildew. These are detrimental to the plant's growth and can reduce crop production. However, with the use of sprayers, they can be controlled. Different nozzles can be used when dealing with fungus so that spray is only applied in the affected areas and nowhere else.
7. Application of Liquid Fertilizers- Areas prone to soil erosion and water shortage use liquid fertilizers. Specific liquid fertilizers target specific groups without any risk to other plants. The power sprayer with electric motor makes the task of spraying the fertilizer much easier and faster.
8. Plant Growth Regulation- Plants require different nutrients in varying quantities during various stages of growth, and power sprayers make it easier to administer the multiple nutrients as well as ensure that the correct amount is being administered.
9. Hydration- These battery sprayers can also be used to spray water on small farmland areas. Farmers are known to spray fresh water before harvesting to eliminate any residues of chemicals that may have stayed. Sprayers can be very useful for such applications.
Various brands of Power Sprayers
Kisankraft power sprayer
9. Kisan Agri India
10. Green Kraft
ASPEE power sprayer
14. Foggers India
15. Xperts Choice
16. TS Jaikisan
20. Xtra Power
23. IBell Power Sprayer
24. Fortune Power Sprayer
25. E- AgroCare
Honda power sprayer
27. Usha International
28. Crown International
Various Types of Power Sprayers
It is ideal for agricultural and commercial applications for uniform spraying and high pressure operations. It has long operation life and power efficiency.
The separate chemical tank makes it ideal for spraying both organic and inorganic compounds. The different nozzles can be used to alter the spray coverage area and pressure. The product is operated manually.
Knapsack Power Sprayer
This product is a battery operated sprayer, which reduces fatigue that can be caused due to heavy usage. This product is suitable for use on hydroponics farms and large organic/ inorganic farms.
Mist Dust Sprayer
This knapsack sprayer is used to spray liquids that need to be delivered in the form of mist. Perfect for speedy spraying operations in gardens, farms and orchards.
Suitable for large farms, this product is used to supply plant growth regulators and pesticides to orchard trees.
Portable Power Sprayer
Suitable for applying insecticides, pesticides and herbicides on vast land areas at a constant speed and pressure.
Best Selling Power Sprayers on Industrybuying
How to select the correct Power Sprayer?
When looking into a power sprayer, it is essential to consider operation specifications and fluid to material compatibility.
1. The overall intended use of the pump should be figured out beforehand. For example, if the pump is meant for insecticide or fertilizer spray or nutrition delivery.
2. Pump specifications should be figured out beforehand. The specifications include weight, the storage tank's capacity, the flow of water, and the pump usage frequency.
3. The compatibility of the pump with the nutrients, other chemical fertilizers and different viscosity liquids should be considered.
5. The area of the intended land should also be considered before selecting a pump.
6. Varying ranges of noise should also be a factor.
7. The equipment components and specifications of the power sprayer should be checked before buying the sprayer.
for your valuable feedback
Please enter your e-mail address and we will send you a confirmation mail to reset your password.